Welcome to Vibra-Pro Company
Vibra-Pro designs and manufactures vibrating equipment, conveyors, feeders, coolers, dryers, and screens, and applies technology for the following industries:
- Foundry Industry
- Forest Products Industry
- Food Processing Industry
- Mining and Chemical Industry
- Solid Waste Applications
Vibrating Equipment and Technology for Industry
- Driving 125 foot Balance Conveyor.
- Typical Sawmill Basement Waste System.
- 100 foot plus Balanced Conveyor being tested prior to shipment.
- Unbalanced Screening Conveyor being tested prior to shipment.
- Elevated Balanced Chipper Infeed Conveyor.
- Over 8 foot wide and over 40 foot long Screening Conveyor.
- Fit up and assembly of components.
- Edgings being conveyed sideways to Chipper Infeed Conveyor.
Established in 1983, incorporated under the laws of the State of Idaho, Vibra-Pro Company has experienced a steady growth each and every year. Having manufactured over 2,000 units to date, handling everything from peanuts, tea, dog food to engine blocks, incorporating highly innovative designs in demanding applications. These units are presently and reliably operating in the facilities of fortunes "Top 500 Companies" throughout the world..
Our reputation is based on the application of most innovative technology available. The entire Vibra-Pro Company Team is dedicated to this theme and to further assure and backup each recommendation and design, we have and maintain a Material Testing Laboratory at our Boise facility.
Creative Problem Solving Through Precision Craftsmanship
Utilization of Vibra-Pro’s experience in the application of Vibrating Feeders, Conveyors, Classifiers as well as Metallic Separation from material flow have many economic advantages.